Win a Trip to Western Australia’s Margaret River region
Attention all content creators!
Are you based in Singapore? Do you love creating content? And do you love wine? We’re giving four talents from Singapore the chance to win a trip to Western Australia to capture its beautiful wine region: the Margaret River region. Then shout about it to your followers.
It doesn’t matter what creative discipline you’re in, so long as you’re a wine enthusiast! We’re on the look out for videographers, photographers, bloggers, podcasters, vloggers, illustrators, graphic designers, muralists and musicians (to name a few!)
When in Margaret River, you’ll be on a mission to help the region share its wine and tourism stories. You’ll also get to attend sessions at the region’s very own creative ‘anti-conference’, Emergence Creative Festival – 3 days of shot-in-the-arm keynotes, hands-on workshops, incredible pop-ups and satellite events – led by a gathering of the best local and international creative professionals in their fields. To find out more about the festival, head to our News Page or view our Speakers.
Here’s a little snapshot of what you’ll get to do while in WA:
- Fly into Western Australia and travel down to the beautiful Margaret River Wine Region, staying 4 days/3 nights
- Attend the Welcome Event for Emergence Creative Festival on Wednesday, 25th March where you’ll meet Western Australian creatives and keynote speakers from around Australia and the world
- Take part in relevant workshops at Emergence Creative Festival such as winery shoots and outdoor activities.
- Get backstage access to the Margaret River wine region’s 2020 vintage, with opportunities to capture behind-the-scenes footage, meet the winemakers and explore a working winery.
- There’s opportunity for your content to be showcased during Emergence Creative Festival on Friday, 27th March
- Sample some of the region’s best travel and wine experiences while on tour.
- Round out your Margaret River region experience at The Creative Crawl, where you’ll get to let your hair down with keynote speakers and delegates while enjoying a line-up of Western Australian entertainment at various venues along the Margaret River main street.
Here’s what you need to do to be considered:
- Enter your details below and tell us why you should win a trip to the Margaret River Wine Region.
- Upload examples of your work (either via internet or social media links, or PDF)
- Be available to meet the team behind Emergence Creative Festival in Singapore on Thursday, 16th January from 7-9 pm, and Friday 17th January (time to be announced).
- Be available for travel to Western Australia on the week of 23rd March
- Agree to share any work you create during your visit to Western Australia with the organisers and collaborators (Emergence Creative Festival event organisers, Margaret River Busselton Tourism Association, Australia’s South West, South West Development Commission and Margaret River Wine Association).
- Share your time in Western Australia via your owned media channels and communications outlets.
- Be able to arrange your own visa for travel to Western Australia.
- This competition is open to 4 x talents based in Singapore (Singaporeans/non-Singaporeans).